we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year

Happy Christmas all! Hope you had a great day. I was away from my computer at the time (actually spent about half the day on the road), so sorry that the Christmas greetings are belated.


I am currently in the process of writing up my list of New Books Read This Year, but for now- what I got for Christmas (aka Christmas books):


               - Truth, Peter Temple (Australian Crime)
              - The Little Prince and Other Stories (Collected Children's stories, including The Little Prince and                The Railway Children)
              - The City and the City, China Mieville (Fantasy/Crime)
              - Freedom, Jonathan Franzen (American Literature)
              - The Grimm Reader, trans. Maria Tatar, foreword by AS Byatt. (Fairy/folk tales)
              - The Complete Poems of Walt Whitman
+ a book voucher


Some good books in there, and a fairly varied collection I think. Who else got books for Christmas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Start With, Quotes

panem et circenses

2023 Booklist